Looking for more house tips? Search through Houseblogs.net!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

movie star

It's not house related, but I thought you might all like the chance to admire my new Steve Madden sunglasses. Or make fun of them, like Don and Lindley do.


Me: "Aren't they great? Don't they make me look like a movie star?"

Lindley: "Well... you look just as ridiculous in them as movie stars do when they wear glasses like that, so in that sense I suppose you look like a movie star."

Don: "You look like a giant fly."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly almost bought some of those glasses. I like the 70's vibe they have to them, but I need RX lenses to see, and I'm loathe to get contacts.

johnny dollar said...

tres bono-esque :D

Jamaila said...

Lacey -- I'm sneaky: they fit over my glasses, which is one of the reasons I bought them. It's embarrassing to admit that I wear sunglasses over my glasses like my grandmother does, but at least they're Steve Maddens. ;)

j$ -- I'd like to see Bono sport those rhinestones. Ha!

Anonymous said...

They fit OVER your glasses! Where do you get them?

Jamaila said...

Macy's. They are like forty dollar glasses but I got them for twenty.

Nystral Djo said...

Honest friends like those are hard to find! =) My pink rock star sunglasses are broken, and sitting in my, "Honey, fix this" pile. They're Diesel and I got them for $5 at Marshalls, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Anonymous said...

I almost didn't recognize you...you look great in them ;O)