Looking for more house tips? Search through Houseblogs.net!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

why i can't just sit down and watch 'indiana jones'

After the stunning revelation that I've never seen an Indiana Jones movie, Malnurtured Snay insisted that I ought to sit right down and watch one. Like, immediately. After some futile argument, I finally gave up and told him I would just post a picture of the reason I can't sit down and watch movies right now: my living room.


In case you're curious, that's basically all the furniture we own, crammed into the living room. There's no plopping down for a good DVD in this room for the foreseeable future -- even if it weren't insufferably hot since we still don't have air conditioning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you understand. You have to watch it.

(long time lurker, sorry for the demanding nature of my first post. The funniest part is I was just talking about this movie yesterday in a completely unrelated discussion)

Jamaila said...

I'll get around to it eventually! Just not right now. :P

Malnurtured Snay said...

NOW! You can clear a little nook to sit on in like, I dunno, ten minutes. DO IT already. Sheesh.

johnny dollar said...

is this like an "intervention" ? :D