Looking for more house tips? Search through Houseblogs.net!

Friday, August 25, 2006

what you ought to do for my birthday

My birthday is on Monday. If you'd like to celebrate with me -- or celebrate in general -- I'd like to ask that you consider going out to dinner on Tuesday, the 29th, at a restaurant that is participating in Restaurants for Relief. Go to www.strength.org to find a restaurant which is donating a portion of its proceeds for the evening to Gulf Coast relief efforts, and have dinner out. Good food for a good cause.

And yes, I'm having my birthday dinner out on Tuesday instead of Monday for this reason. No, I don't know where I'm going yet. I haven't decided. If anyone has great things to say about any of the local restaurants on the list, feel free to let me know.

No comments: