Looking for more house tips? Search through Houseblogs.net!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

braggadoccio, google style

It appears that my caulk-removing tutorial has moved up to the number two spot in Google search results for "remove caulk". That's kind of exciting. I don't really have anything to post about legitimately today, so I thought I'd brag about that, instead.

I do have a list of posts that I intend to write -- with what day I intend to write them on, even, how organized am I? -- but alas, today's post got derailed because I forgot to take a picture for it last night, being far too busy complaining about the heat and running out of eggs and going to bed at a reasonable hour and all those things that make up a regular sort of evening at our house.

I'm lying, we almost never go to bed at a reasonable hour.

So, while you wait for me to come up with meaningful content, go play around with my favorite Google tool,
Picasa. It found photos on my computer I didn't even know I had! What will they think of next? I love Google. And they love me! First place, here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But it's only for Windows 8-(