Looking for more house tips? Search through Houseblogs.net!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

you know you want to

I just thought I'd post a reminder that this Saturday is the long-awaited demolition day, and you're all still invited. We'd love to hear back from a few more people; our list of people who love us enough to come swing sledgehammers at our walls is currently depressingly short (although it contains some seriously awesome people).

Coming soon: the much-anticipated dumpster chute, and possibly a 2008 to-do list if we feel up to committing to it.

6 comments:

Jon said...

I am game, but there is a very, very good chance I will be working an eight hour day on Saturday, so I couldn't get there until like 4:00 or so.

Jamaila said...

We won't turn you away, whatever time you show up. :) We will be working all day, with whatever combination of people are available.

Charissa said...

I think I have to reconfigure the new PC Saturday b/c I leave for Vegas (WORK, I assure you) on Monday. Maybe I can swing a sledghammer for a few hours, though. I want to be a good friend!

Jamaila said...

We'd love to have you! :)

danielle said...

I definitely love you enough to swing a sledgehammer at your walls. I appreciate the opportunity to break stuff. I think it will be super stress-relieving. Though I think I'll feel well enough to come, I know I won't make it too early in the morning.

Jamaila said...

No worries, I'll try to save you a donut. ;)