Looking for more house tips? Search through Houseblogs.net!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

we'll be there, will you?

I'm dumb and forgot to upload my pictures from this weekend again. Hopefully I'll remember tonight, although I've got to go to the grocery, make a salad for a potluck, find a certain pair of earrings from the Big Box of Inventory (of doooooom!), take care of a migrainey fiance, deal with dinner, and make sure the proposal I'm writing is ready for printing tomorrow. So, you know, no promises.

But! There is one promise I can make, and that is that both the elusive Don and I will be at this Friday's Blogger Happy Hour at Holy Frijoles! I'm going for the people, he's going for the margaritas. If you're local, come out! (And if you're not local, drive here and THEN come out!) The Baltimore bloggers are, without fail, fabulous and awesome and seriously friendly.

(PS don't forget to do like Danielle did and check out the new stuff on Etsy, if you see something you love I can just bring it to the happy hour!)

3 comments:

Charissa said...

But that's what Darkover is for! SHOPPING!

Zenchick said...

DON is coming?
I thought he was like Maris on "Frasier".

Jamaila said...

Yes, Don is coming, he actually exists, blah blah blah. :P Everyone else met him at Danielle's barbeque, you know. :P