Looking for more house tips? Search through Houseblogs.net!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

fairies!

fairy festival 2



This weekend I went with Lindley (she of Angel's Accessories fame) to the Maryland Faerie Festival. There was a lot of fun to be had -- and a lot of adorable pictures to be taken, since we both love photography -- for seven bucks. Plus there was funnel cake. I love funnel cake. It's really amazing how much stuff there is to do in this area. I grew up in a fairly small town, and there wasn't a lot to do. Here, there's history half an hour away, plus museums, galleries, and great shopping. Then there are events like this. I also went to a gem and jewelry show this weekend, and we're all looking forward to the Maryland Renaissance Festival. We missed out on the Joint Services Open House Airshow, though. That was this weekend but I didn't find out about it until it was too late. Maybe next year. There are a lot of events coming up in the next couple of months -- much as I like working on the house, I can't wait to get out to some fun shindigs!

No comments: